Location: Focus Lifts Limited – Bicester Branch OX26 4SS
Salary: £21,000 a year – Full-time, Permanent Mon – Fri
To assist the Office Manager in the supply chain for the delivery and receiving of goods and spare parts to and from key stakeholders. Working to coordinate and facilitate the company’s supply system and ensuring safe and secure practices in the workplace.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- To be a professional representative of the company who works in developing existing relationships, aligned with the company’s objectives and culture.
- Liaising with suppliers, responsible for receiving, checking and processing of all deliveries inclusive of packaging and general distribution (spare parts)
- Ensuring all stock is inputted onto the company’s system (SAGE) and responsible for the generation of invoices in a timely manner in line with SLA’s.
- Develop professional relationships with key customers and suppliers raising concerns with line manager where necessary.
- Carrying out stock reporting/ stock control and ensuring the SAGE system is up to date.
- Handling general enquiries related to delivery and stock discrepancies. Escalating any concerns to the office manager.
- Maintaining strict health and safety standards in the warehouse. Ensuring the warehouse is clean and tidy and goods are stored in the correct manner.
- Achieving the safe security of goods and identifying any additional need for security.
- Responsible for light assembly operations including lifting and storing of goods.
- Picking and moving of products using a forklift
- Support the wider team with any general activities or responsibilities and tasks that are within the employee’s skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
Desirable Knowledge Required
- Lift Industry
- PAT Test
- Previous Stores Experience
- Stock Control / Stock Take
- Health and Safety Practices
- Packing Parts securely
- Record keeping
Skills and aptitudes required
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Good interpersonal, telephone and IT skills
- Ability to listen, identify problems and solutions
- Excellent coordinating and organising skills
Personal Qualities Required
- Willingness and ability to support other areas of the business when required
- Ability to work in a team and warehouse environment
- Willingness to learn new systems and processes
- Current full UK driving license